Although born in Atlanta, GA, I have lived in Raleigh since 1958, and proudly consider myself a native “Raleighite” and North Carolina “Tar Heel” at heart. Since graduating from UNC-Chapel Hill in 1974, I have been happily married to another Raleigh native, Howard Margulies. Howard is President of United Restaurant Equipment Company, a well respected family business established in 1952 by Howard’s Dad, Jesse Margulies. Our two sons were raised and educated in Raleigh, and both were married in 2007. Our elder son lives in Chicago with his wife and twins, a son and daughter. He is a real estate broker licensed in Illinois and North Carolina, affiliated with Marcus Millichap, specializing in property acquisitions such as shopping centers. Our younger son lives in Raleigh with his wife and three children, and is Vice President / Sales Manager of United Restaurant Equipment Company, the third generation in the family business.
There is simply no better place to live, work, play, grow and raise a family than in the Triangle area! That is why I have loved introducing newcomers to my hometown as a Residential Real Estate Broker since 1987. I look forward to continuing to establish long-term relationships with future clients through my commitment to outstanding service, professionalism, and unparalleled RESULTS.
- Twenty-five plus years of Residential Real Estate Sales in Raleigh and the surrounding Triangle area.
- Specializing in Relocation for families of all ages, backgrounds and interests.
- Creative Strategist and Marketing Specialist
- Lifetime involvement with the Raleigh Jewish Community through my affiliation with Beth Meyer Synagogue and the Raleigh/ Cary Jewish Federation
- Bilingual English and French
- Licensed in North Carolina