Although the teams in the Super Bowl are miles and miles away from the Raleigh and Durham area, you can feel the excitement when it comes to Super Bowl Sunday no matter where you live! Along with the Super Bowl comes delicious food, highly anticipated commercials and football fans. There will likely be many yawns on Monday morning, along with full bellies!!
In 2019, according to the National Chicken Council, Americans were expected to consume 1.3 BILLION chicken wings on Super Bowl Sunday!! And if you thought that was an astonishing stat, pizza giant Dominos reports that they will likely sell nearly 2 MILLION pizzas from their company ALONE!! WHOA!!
Pizza and wings are some of the most well known staples for the Super Bowl however, for those of us who prefer a Gluten Free menu, and a lighter fare, here are some great menu items for you to try out at your Super Bowl party. Enjoy!!
4 GLUTEN FREE RECIPES:
- Vegan 7 Layer Mexican Dip
- Sweet & Salty Candied Bacon Bites
- Gluten Free Sausage Balls
- Gluten Free Guacamole Stuffed Bacon Bombs
9 HEALTHY(er) SUPER BOWL SNACK FOOD RECIPES:
- Sweet Potato Skins with Guacamole
- Whole 30 Bacon & Egg Cups
- Lightened Up Slow Cooker Chicken Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Sriracha Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Southwestern Layered Bean Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Pizza
- Baked Coconut Shrimp w/ Tangelo Salsa
- Proscuitto Wrapped Pineapple Bites
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs