How’s everyone holding up during the quarantine? Anyone else feeling like cooking (and eating!!) is one of the main things that we are doing these days? And between homeschooling, working from home and keeping the activities flowing, sometimes you need to get dinner on the table fast.
Quick 30-minute recipes work well in a pinch! From sides to main meals, these recipes are just as yummy as something that took you all day to make! Some of us love to cook, or have others in our household who truly enjoy cooking!! However, we all have those days where time just seems to get away from us and we need to get those bellies filled up quickly – or we have other things going on.
These recipes are quick, easy, and perfect for busy nights when you need to make something fast. Here are 15 of the best 30-minute recipes you have to try at home.
- Ground Beef Enchiladas
- Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 30-Minute Taco Cups
- 30-Minute Dinner Rolls
- 30 Minute One Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
- 30 Minute Instant Pot Pork Chops
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken Thighs + Vegetables
- Pierogies and Kielbasa Skillet
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- Soft Centered Fudge Cakes
- Easy Homemade Biscuits
- Instant Pot BBQ Pork
- 30 Minute Quinoa Taco Casserole
- Easy Shepherds Pie