Nice weather has arrived here in the Raleigh area, which means that many of us are looking for great recipes for our next picnic! Picnics are such a fun way to change up the usual dining experience, especially now that we have all been complying with the recent Stay-At-Home orders. Picnics are a fun and enjoyable meal-on-the-go option when you need it! They’re great for the park, road trips, and even gatherings (once it’s safe again) when you’re meeting up with friends.
We’ve put together a list of a bunch of great picnic recipes for you!
You can use these any day of the week, or even a backyard bbq! Enjoy!!
- Granny’s Ambrosia Salad
- Recipe: Caprese Pasta Salad
- Cucumber Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Creamy Cucumber Salad
- Classic Egg Salad
- Deviled Eggs with Avocado
- Orzo Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Sandwich
- Recipes Picnic Food: Chicken Salad
- Delicious Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Aunt Gert’s Sweet Macaroni Salad
- Lime Garlic Cabbage and Tomato Salad
- Healthy Strawberry Chicken Salad Sandwich Wraps
- Fruit Slaw Salad
- Kale, Mango and Quinoa Salad with Cashews